Angelo Bonafiglia, CDT, Founder BonaDent Dental Laboratories
Angelo Bonafiglia opened his first dental laboratory in Seneca Falls in 1948. After several years of steady growth, Angelo opened a larger lab in 1954 in nearby Auburn, NY. He received CDT certification in Dentures, Partials, Crown & Bridge, and Ceramics in 1960, the first year that national certification took place. This coincided with the business continuing to expand and grow much as it does today. While Angelo’s son Bruce bought the business from his father in 1986, Angelo continues to spend his days in the lab, working at the bench, training other technicians, and remaining intimately involved in nearly every aspect of the business.